Wednesday 7 November 2018

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE EDITOR: Photo hosting issues

Since commencing this blog in 2014, I have hosted my images through Flickr so you can view and enjoy the images that are presented in each entry.

I have been advised today that my free accounts will be restricted to 1000 photos from early 2019.

In response, I've had to delete most images from my Flickr accounts. This will mean that in the short term, that many entries (especially older ones) will have no images available.

I have kept copies on Google Photos and I am currently in the process of updating entries to ensure that all images are present.

This will be a timely process with no certain date of when this will be completed. I will update you in due course. For the time being, blog entries will continue as normal given all issues with photo hosting have been addressed for present and future entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment